55 countries visited
5 continents explored
So where would you like to explore?
Or feel free to search for your destination...
If this didn't help, then check out some latest posts
Tasmania, Australia used to be the butt of many Aussie jokes. But it's not quite like that … Read More
Having lived in Melbourne for three years it was so crazy that I had not properly explored Mornington Peninsula … Read More
It isn’t often that you find a Swiss city that encompasses all areas of Swiss life; however, St. Gallen may … Read More
When you’re about to go on an adventure, there is always that period of “freak out mode” when you’re packing. … Read More
Melbourne is Australia’s second largest city and is packed to the brim with things to do. Although it is not … Read More
Although a Europe winter can be cold, there are plenty of reasons to visit which vastly outweigh the chilly temperatures. … Read More
Gyeongbokgung Palace stands as one of Seoul’s premiere and most iconic attractions. The Palace itself has existed on these grounds … Read More
Loved this post? Share it for others!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)