55 countries visited
5 continents explored
So where would you like to explore?
Or feel free to search for your destination...
If this didn't help, then check out some latest posts
Tasmania, Australia used to be the butt of many Aussie jokes. But it's not quite like that anymore. As people … Read More
Firstly I’m going to start this one off with a massive sorry for the complete lack of blogging over the … Read More
It was an average day monotonously studying at home when my phone buzzed. It was a message from a 40K … Read More
It has been called dark tourism, grief tourism, and black tourism. It is the touristic phenomenon driven by a morbid … Read More
Tokyo is Japan’s expansive and ever-bustling capital city. You often hear Tokyo described as “another big city” but within this … Read More
When you hear a name like Jigokudani Monkey Park, it is easy to conjure up thoughts of unethical animal treatment. … Read More
I don’t normally take blog title inspiration from Ed Sheeran lyrics, but Castle On The Hill perfectly describes the first sighting of … Read More
Fushimi Inari is the world-famous Shinto shrine in Kyoto made up 10,000 vermillion Torii gates. If you have ever looked … Read More
Loved this post? Share it for others!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)